Bodies at Work's therapies
Is this what it has all come down to? Is this Darwin's idea of human evolution?
It's no laughing matter when it comes to our bodies and how effectively and productively we move in the world.
Having had so many bodies pass through our hands, it has become apparent that in this stage of human evolution the nature of work in general plagues us with specific imbalances in the body.
- Incorrect posture
- Repetitive movement
- Static positioning
- Incorrect work-station set-up
- Inter-personal office tensions
And the list goes on…all affecting the way the body functions. Each of these factors can lead to a variety of symptoms and ailments, for example:
- Tired eyes
- Raised blood pressure
- Stiff, aching muscles
- Tension headaches
- Lack of creative thinking
- Trapped nerves (+ pain radiating down through your arm or leg)
- An inability to concentrate
- Disturbed sleep
- Negative attitude
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- General malaise
- Tennis elbow
- A general weight on your shoulders
Therapeutic massage — keeping you relaxed, flexible & mobile
In our experience, Acu-pressure has proven to be a means of easing the above symptoms. With its roots in thousands of years of Eastern practices and philosophies, we offer a sound treatment that is capable of maintaining your general well-being.
With a regular 15-minute session, or more, you can give yourself an opportunity for some consistent "time out". You and your hard-working body would then have a chance to rejuvenate from the compounds of modern life.
- increase joint mobility and flexibility in the neck, back, shoulders, arms and hands
- improve blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- free knots of muscular tension
- relax connective tissue
- aid in the elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products
Acu-pressure is particularly good for reducing the effects of stress and tension.
For more details of the benefits of massage, simply speak to one of our experienced team members who will be more than happy to advise you. Careful though, once they start, it's hard to get them to stop!